Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?


Letting go people has never been an easy thing, and ofcourse its not. You lose people in the most varied ways. People die, people move long distances, or maybe sometimes little fights cause the separation, but what matters is the fact how much it hurts and how much we care.
I know, everyone of you might be thinking that yeah, this is a part of life. But is this fair? Ofcourse nothings fair ever and we gotta accept everything as it comes to us. THIS IS LIFE and THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE NO MATTER WHAT.
In this circle of life, we meet so many people. Just so many. Out of which, few become a part of our little world, and we accept them as our lovers, family, friends and what not. But theres this one person, who's not only your mom, or your sister, or your guardian, or your enemy, or your lover, but your BESTFRIEND too. They're the one. They're everything. From being family, to being an enemy, but all in all, being a best friend.
My bestfriend-Samar Haroon, is one in a million. There was a time when we were at the verge of literally killing eachother, but today we can give away our lives for eachother. Well atleast I would do that. ;) Haha.
She's that 5ft 11in tall girl, who walks like she owns the place, with her silky, long hair, her amazing, dazzling eyes, and the confidence that sets her apart, she is everything a girl would want to be. Ofcourse she is annoying at times too. Well A LOT. But its okay, you learn to go along with it.

True, has someone said, that you realize someones value only when they're gone. And in a day, my bestfriend's leaving for America. That one girl, who means the world to me, means more than family to me, and is my backbone, is leaving. Imagine letting go of a loved one and how hard it is. Nothing has ever hurt me more than the fact she is leaving. We both fight like crazy, indeed we do. Cursing at eachother and then promising to never ever talk again, but then in a few days time we're back together. As another one of our bestfriend, Sarah M, has said, 'You guys are like a married couple.' And funny it is, its kind of true.
I'll miss these little fights.

We used to rule our school. With her being the most dominating one, ofcourse. Whenever she said something, nobody argued because they knew eventually they would lose. Even I couldnt ever argue with her. It was just not in my hands to ever own an argument against her. Because she was always right.
I'll miss her 'I know everything' talks.

Being a leo, she was always bossy and still is. (Dont kill me for this, babe) but well, thats the way everyone loves her. She was never fake. Never lied. Never decieved. Was only the way she always was.
I hope you stay the same. :)

There is not a single thing that we haven't ever talked about. Late night calls with her were the best! So much gossip, just soooooo much. Sometimes being silent was everything we needed.
She knows me more than I know myself and she even knows exactly the way I would act in a certain situation. AH HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR THAT, because it saves my god damn life always!

Samar Haroon, no matter how far away you go. No matter how long we don't get to meet, and no matter how much time we dont get to talk for, you should always know that I love you, and I always will. Because you are my bestfriend. And nobody could ever replace you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and having you in my life is something I would be thankful to God for every second of my life. I love you every second of my breathe, and I'll miss you every nano second of my life.

I love you. Stay the same forever. Much love,
Your crazy ass bestfriend,
Your lyls.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment