Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lily Allen as an inspiration.


'Look inside,
Look inside,
Your tiny mind.
Then look a bit harder,
cause we're so uninspired.
So sick and tired.
Of all
The hatred you harbor,
so you say
It's not okay to be gay,
Well I think
You're just evil.
You're just some racist.
Who can't tie my laces,
You're point of view
Is medevil.'-Fuck you.

It just says it all. You know what? Its OKAY to be gay.

'When you first left me I was wanting more
But you were fucking that girl next door, what ja do that for?
When you first left me I didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone'-Smile.

HAHA. Okay. This one speaks for itself. THANKYOU BEST FRIENDS.

'Can't knock em out, can't walk away,
Try desperately to think of the politest way to say,
Just get out my face, just leave me alone,
And no you can't have my number,
"Why?"
Because I've lost my phone.'-Knock em out.

For all the freak, despos who just cant stop annoying me. Get a life. NOT GETTING MY NUMBER EVER. Atleast not from me. And, I'm busy. So, Go away.

'I'm sorry if you feel that I'm being kinda mental,
But you left me in such a state.
But now I'm gonna do what you did to me,
Gonna reciprocate.'-Not big.

Weirdo, or whatever you call me. Like I give a shit to your 'Blah, blah, blah'
If I do what u did, u gonna freak out SUCKER.

'Look me up and down,
I don't make a sound,
There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned,

Don't try and test me cos you'll get reaction,
Another drink and I'm ready for action,
I don't know who you think you are,
But making people scared wont get you very far.'-Friday Night

Bitches and Dogs, HULLO. Try to act over smart? Look up at me. You'll get your head straight down to earth. Think am a sissy? Come at front, let me straighten you up. (:

'I've been thinking that you've crossed the line,
if you disappeared that would be just fine,
'cause you waste my time and waste my money
and you're not too cool and not too funny!
Spreading your seed all over the town
getting too greedy and messing around:
Oh my gosh you must be joking me
if you think that you'll be poking me.'-Shame for you.

You. Are. Outta. My. League. Come when you get some respect. Come, when you get a life. Otherwise, GET LOST.

'Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing
Especially when I have to watch other people kissin'
And I remember when you started callin' me your miss's
All the play fightin', all the flirtatious disses
I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood
I don't why I trusted you but I knew that I could
We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt
I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt'-Littlest Thing.

Always gets me upset. Boom. Fuck. Like I care.
Wait I got a perfect line for a few of my emo friends.

'Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of me and you
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you feel the same way too'-from Littlest Things. For hafsa, and sumbul.

'What the fuck do you know?
Just cos you're old you think your wise,
But who the hell are you though,
I didn't even ask for your advice
You wanna keep your mouth shut,
You wanna take your thoughts elsewhere,
Cos you're doing in my nut,
And do you think I care?'-Take what you Take.

Exactly, go away and take ur sucky advices and corny statements with you, COS they hurt!! But, hey. IDGAF! :)

'I don't want us to have a fight,
But in the background I can hear you chatting shit,
I hear it every night.
And you think you're being really cool,
You've been doing it since we were both at school,
Now who looks like a fool.
'- Friend of Mine.

This is for all the biotches and dirt bags at school who have been doing shit with me and my friends! :D
Wait, I HAVE MORE SUCKERS.

'What happened to the good old days?
I was kinda hoping this was all a stupid phase
Who are you anyway?
I know you've heard this all before
I know some people who are calling you a whore
Don't know you anymore'

Haha, this ones for all the friends I have lost in the past years. F* you all. Glad you guys are outta my life!

But, here's this last one. And yeah, am actually glad to put up this one.

'Oh yeah, I'm fine,
Everything's just wonderful,
I'm having the time of my life.'-Everythings Just Wonderful.

Yes, I am indeed. Enjoying my life with my awesome family, my best friends, my teachers (blekh), school, seniors, whatever and those dirty guys! ;)

Cheerios! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment