Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beginning of the Dumb Days.

Back home from school.
*Sigh*
What a bad bad day. I still can't believe it. Getting straight C's and D's. WOAH! I guess someone was right. I should really stop thinking about those A's. My moral has been shattered. Broken in pieces. And those left over pieces have been burnt. I thought I had gotten a B grade in my Maths and Add-Maths, but actually these were two of those subjects in which I got the lowest marks. A *D* Grade that is. Ouch. Althought I got my marks increased in maths, so now its a C grade with a 76. And Add-Maths to no avail after long plead's. I still am stuck up with that stupid 68. UGH.
I hate school.
I hate the teachers.
I hate everyone.
I thought I at least would've gotten an A in business and economics. BUT NO! I got 88 in both. That is, a B grade. I felt like slapping myself, so I did. 4 times. It hurts a lot. Although I did go to my Economics sir, and the place where I lost my marks were on class performance. HUH HUH?!?!?! I mean I am the one who ALWAYS comes up with the best answers man! And still! This is what I get? Fine. I won't study now. Enough favouritism. I got 78 in Urdu. AWFUL MAN! I feel like banging my head against the wall.
I have NEVER in my life gotten marks lower then 85! And now. OMG! *Gasp*

NEVER MIND. I am a sucker for nothing in studies now. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Anyways. Today I tried out the same kinda dunk my cousin had tried. His was awesome. Mine was.. WEIRD. I did try. I am short. Not my fault.
And, heard Zardari (Our beloved president) is coming to Karachi, thus the roads are blocked. I hope my mom and dad don't have problem reaching here since they are coming from London to Karachi.
And I am planning to give that prolonged 40th Birthday Party of my daddy.
I hope it goes well.
I still can't get over those stupid marks I got. Ouch man. I didn't know I was such a dumbo. I mean I have now seriously started studying like hell. I feel so low. Cried at school. Came back home. Cried. OH yeah and this is also one of those reasons why I suck at every subject now. Crying. All the time. Everyday. I suck man. I suck.
And this is NOT the way it has to be.. Not.. *sniff*

2 comments:

  1. You will not understand will you? THIS SCHOOL IS SHIT! You'll find favouritism in EVERY subject. People who got Cs and Ds in their mocks got 11 As man, you don't need to freak out. Look at me, I got HORRIBLE grades. You do not need to cry over stoopid school grades. We've lived one year of this school, so if you trust me, then believe me. I'm not telling you to not study and fail in the midterms. Study. Do good. But if you don't get good marks, don't feel bad. You can never expect anything good from this school, they will always stay like that. The real exam is the CIE. No favouritism there right? This is a person who got Cs in the mocks and straight As in the CIEs. GOT IT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO. Awesome hope I got there. Honestly. I mean I feel better. :D

    ReplyDelete