Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Exams over-head.

*Screams*
Yes, mid year exams are round the corner. About two weeks left. ONLY. What have I prepared? Nothing. Okay not exactly. Just got done with one chapter, of ONE subject. Don't ha-ha. It's actually a big deal to complete a chapter in one day. Since it's my O'levels that we are talking about. I so so need to Ace these exams, and if I don't I'll probably end up doing Matric or private O'levels. Which is so not how I want it to be. Better I start studying soon.

It's not just me, it's the same story with every other girl in my school. Many don't even bother to start studying. They have a carefree attitude towards the exams.

I ask: 'Damn, just 2 weeks!'
Them: 'Big deal. Chill man. 2 weeks are like 14 days! '

*Sigh*

Many are telling me to relax and have a break from my constant studies. I so need a vacation. That I know as well. But I also need those straight A's to get into a good institution. London School of Economics it is. I want to achieve this one dream and not let it fall apart in front of me like the rest of my dreams have.
There's this very stubborn and weird (but a close) friend of mine who keeps on telling me I'll fail. I need to prove it to him that I can do it. And the first one to whom I'll show my straight A's result sheet would not be my mom, dad or best friend.. but HIM!

*Yelling, loud, evil laugh*

3 comments:

  1. you atleast did one chapter. I haven't even touched a book. If only a certain teacher would stop giving homework..
    p.s: him who? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sarah ur a genius :p
    I am not.
    HAHA OMG. But but you dropped it now! :D

    Msn is a better place to tell you about that. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha please don't insult the geniuses by adding me in the list..
    I didn't drop math did I? :P
    haha I can guess...sure :P

    ReplyDelete