Monday, November 30, 2009

Emo-ness personified.

I just got a real cool emo hair cut. And and a red hair dye. And yes, its the emo side of me. So all of those who really have a problem with it, one word : Whatever.

Emo hair style is nothing big. You just have to be creative in your OWN way. Like a cut or a hair dye or even makeup. Be more expressive. For dye's: Like if you have a violent nature, red and orange and bright colours would do. For someone more bubbly (although emo's are rather a bit darker and mysterious) or in other words loves colours can go for pink or green. Whatever it is its all about being yourself and the more crazier and wilder your style is, the better off you are.

I really love being an emo. I mean at least people don't bother irritating me most of the time since they know I am a reserved sort of person. But with my close friends, I am totally different. Point is, be yourself. All the time. Don't try to be someone your not. That would be just accessorizing yourself with someone else's personality, and that is so not the 'IN' thing.

OMG the topic totally shifted. Ha-ha. Can't stop laughing.
I end up changing the topic many a times, maybe cause that's the way it is.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, please make her english teacher read this and realize how GREAT she can write :)

    ReplyDelete